From our two offices in Eastbourne, our friendly, expert solicitors provide a range of legal services for individuals and business all across East Sussex, including in Hastings, Bexhill-on-Sea, Hailsham, Polegate, Battle, Pevensey and St Leonards-on-Sea.
Visiting our offices in Eastbourne
We take our responsibility to keep our clients and staff safe very seriously. As such, we have put the following measures in place to protect you and our team at this time in line with official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England:
- All our solicitors can consult with you virtually on your preferred platform or we can provide for Microsoft Teams
- We remain available by phone and email as normal
Where a face-to-face meeting is needed, we will:
- Limit the number of people in our offices and meeting rooms
- Maintain the recommended 2-metre distance between clients and staff
- Provide handwashing facilities and hand sanitiser
- Regularly clean high contact areas such as door handles
We aim to make our offices accessible to everyone and will be happy to accommodate your needs where possible. To discuss how we can help to meet your accessibility needs, please call 01323 644222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal disputes can be very frustrating to deal with, as well as having the potential to take up a lot of your time, energy and money. Our dispute resolution solicitors in Eastbourne can provide a clear assessment of your legal position, then help you find the best way forward to achieve a positive outcome, avoiding court proceedings wherever possible.
Our dispute resolution expertise includes:
- Residential property disputes
- Commercial property disputes
- Contested probate
- Employment dispute
- Debt recovery
We can deal with any of these issues out of our Dispute Resolution Office at 21 Lushington Road Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 4LG