Working at Stephen Rimmer LLP
We endeavour to invest in all our employees and offer a place to work which is supportive, fulfilling and enjoyable.
- We invest substantially each year in IT to make sure we offer clients and colleagues the most up-to-date systems and training to set us apart from our competition
- All staff have the choice to use two screen monitors
- We offer access to LexisNexis and Thomson Reuters Practical Law to all staff
- All our offices have kitchens with free tea and coffee and chilled water on tap
- All staff are offered free eye tests or a contribution towards the cost of eye wear
Work life balance
- Around a third of our staff work non-standard hours – we understand that it is important for employees to have flexibility in their working hours and the ability to fit their work and personal lives together
- Annual leave of 33 days including bank holidays
Social and communication
- Monthly firm-wide newsletter
- Monthly prizes for internal competitions
- Annual Staff Christmas Party where meal and drinks are paid for by us
- Ad hoc social events such as quizzes and bowling which are often subsidised by us
- Christmas bonus for support staff
- Performance related bonus for qualifying staff
- Living wage as a minimum
- Employee pension
- Support for professional training – including funding and time off for study leave and exams where applicable
- Discounted or free legal fees
- Free financial health checks
We also like to get involved in projects with our regulators and third party suppliers enabling us to stay up-to-date with how the profession is changing.
If you would like to apply for a position and join our team visit our vacancies page
How can we help you?
Call us today on 01323 644222 to get the specialist help you need.