Christine has over 15 years of experience as a legal advisor in family and private client matters, she has a friendly and approachable manner and the ability to explain complex legal matters in plain English.
Christine says: “I enjoy meeting clients and gaining an understanding of their individual needs and circumstances.”
Outside of work, Christine can be found in the seas around the coast cold water swimming.
Christine is an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and joined the Private Client team at Stephen Rimmer LLP in 2023.
Qualifications, professional memberships and accreditations
- From the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP):
- STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation
- STEP Advanced Certificate in the Administration of Estates
- STEP Advanced Certificate in the Administration of Trusts
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from the University of Nottingham
- Bar Vocational Course graduate.
- Estate and Intestacy Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Management of Affairs of Vulnerable
- Trust Management