Duty Solicitor or Legal Executive
Our ideal candidate will have experience in representing and advising clients on a wide range of criminal matters at all stages of the criminal proceedings.
Duties will include:
- Attending police stations to advise and represent clients
- Advising and representing clients at Magistrates’ Courts
- Preparing briefs to Counsel where necessary
- Managing own case load
- Having full conduct of criminal case files from start to finish
- Liaising with clients
- Applying for Legal Aid
- Complying with the firm’s file management and file organisation procedures, firm’s time recording procedures, and preparing bills / costing files
We are within a short walking distance from Eastbourne train station.
The firm falls under the following police station rotas/schemes: Eastbourne, Hastings and Brighton.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established firm in East Sussex with a large Criminal Defence Department. We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, along with a friendly and inclusive working environment.
If you feel this might be the perfect role for you then please send in your CV to Grant Sanders our Practice Manager.
How can we help you?
Call us today on 01323 644222 to get the specialist help you need.