Working with our clients
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our clients, ensuring their long term success, through the understanding of their needs and providing solutions that add value.
- Achieve our commitments for quality and cost.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventative practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well defined measurements, best practices and client surveys.
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs (CPD) and show strong management involvement and commitment.
- This firm will look at all times to comply with all aspects of the LawNet Quality Standard/Lexcel and any other future accreditations.
Stephen Rimmer LLP strives to be the best provider of Legal Services in East Sussex. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone at Stephen Rimmer LLP is accountable for fully satisfying our clients by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best in class services.
We will measure this by client surveys returned and our online reviews. Although we are striving for 100% customer satisfaction we realise this is unachievable.
We collect reviews on three platforms Google Business, Trust Pilot and Review Solicitors. Our aim is a 90% satisfaction rate on each of these sites at all times.
We also measure number of returned forms year on year. We look to increase this number by 2% per year.
In addition to this in any one year we will aim not to have
- more than one complaint upheld by the Legal Ombudsman
- more than one Professional Indemnity claim exceeding our policy excess
How can we help you?
Call us today on 01323 644222 to get the specialist help you need.