At Stephen Rimmer LLP we are always looking for the right people to join our team. We care about everyone who works with us and encourage collaboration. Please check back here regularly for vacancies, we welcome applications from those seeking a training contract. If you would like to learn more about the opportunities available, please contact Grant Sanders at email@example.com
Why work with us?
As well as a great salary and holiday we’ll contribute 3% into your pension pot, offer free eye tests or a contribution towards the cost of your glasses and have a host of social events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas parties.
We are a diverse organisation that values difference and recognises that people with different backgrounds, skills, attitudes and experiences bring fresh ideas and perceptions.
As a diverse organisation we will encourage and harness differences to make our services relevant and our organisation approachable drawing upon the widest possible range of views and experiences.
We are growing. Grow with us.
Are you a strong administrator who thrives on supporting others providing efficiency and quality in your work? Are you looking to take a step into a career in legal, working for a leading firm based in the heart of Eastbourne? Do you thrive on a busy work load and working to deadlines?
Then this could be the opportunity for you…….
We have a great permanent opportunity working within our busy Residential Conveyancing department supporting fee earners and partners with buying and selling property. You will be working within a positive supportive team who are extremely experienced, knowledgeable and will support your training and development.
Some of your duties will include;
- copy-typing and digital dictation
- amending documents
- managing workflow as required and proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
- printing, scanning and copying as required
- assisting with finance/billing administration
- assisting other departments where necessary
What we are looing for;
- some previous experience in legal or a professional services environment
- proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- great attention to detail
- strong organisational skills
- professional and positive work ethic
- ability to work under pressure and experience working to deadlines
If you feel this might be the perfect role for you then please send in your CV.
No agencies please