The Dangers of Home-made Wills
Home-made Wills may not be valid at all or may not put into effect what you intend. The use of “Will Kits” and cut-rate Will drafting services advertised in the paper involve the same dangers. Seeing a Solicitor will give you the peace of mind that your Will is drawn up properly.
The Benefits of a Professional Will
Only by having a valid Will in place can you:
- Be sure that your estate will pass to your chosen beneficiaries
- Choose the people responsible for administering your estate when you die
- Protect the interests of any minor children
- Deal properly with the consequences of marriage or divorce
- Ensure that everything possible has been done to minimize the effect of inheritance tax
Whether you are making a Will for the first time or reviewing an existing Will, every Will we draft at Stephen Rimmer LLP is carefully drawn up to reflect the circumstances and wishes of our clients. Specialist advice is available too for inheritance tax mitigation and the setting up of Trusts.