• Stephen Rimmer LLP registered office is 28 – 30 Hyde Gardens Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 4PX
This policy applies to information we collect about:
• visitors to our website
• people who do business with us or register for our service
The information we collect about you when you do business with us or register for our services:
• postal address, email address and/ or telephone number
• in some cases, such as if you are making an enquiry about our personal injury services, we may ask for more information such as the date on which you had an accident and whether you have recovered from the incident
How we will use the information about you
• We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested and to respond to any query which you might raise with us. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
• We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
• We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date. Each marketing email which we send to you will contain an easy link to unsubscribe from future communications.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
How we protect your information
• We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access and use of passwords.
• We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
• You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Grant Sanders, Stephen Rimmer LLP, 28 – 30 Hyde Gardens Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 4PX.
• We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Stephen Rimmer LLP changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Grant Sanders, Stephen Rimmer LLP, 28 – 30 Hyde Gardens Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 4PX. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
• By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact Stephen Rimmer LLP
Links to other websites