All of us at Stephen Rimmer LLP want to reassure our clients that we continue to work as usual and are here for you. With a third lockdown and further measures announced by the Government to minimise the impact of the Coronavirus we continue to take a cautious approach but continue with ‘business as usual’ as far as possible.
We understand that this is a difficult time both emotionally and financially and we remain committed to supporting our clients and local businesses through these challenging times.
Please note therefore;
- All our staff continue to work either in the office or remotely to ensure service continuity for our clients.
- We ask clients to have telephone or virtual meetings (we can facilitate this as necessary) rather than attending the office in person
- We would request that you pay money to us by bank transfer rather than send a cheque
- We have postponed all networking events. This measure is only temporary and will be kept under review.
- We continue to review the Department of Health’s guidelines and should any of our staff test positive for Coronavirus or show signs of Covid-19 such as a high temperature, new continuous cough or loss of smell or taste they will self-isolate.
In line with Government restrictions our offices are closed for client appointments and we continue to closely monitor the government’s advice and will respond and take further steps as and when required.
As a business we are totally committed to our staff and clients health and wellbeing. With your help we can try to limit the spread and effects of this virus.