All of us at Stephen Rimmer LLP want to reassure our clients that where possible we continue to work as usual and are here for you. With the nation taking strict measures to minimise the impact of the Coronavirus many industry sectors are being affected, particularly business services as many are reducing activity.
We have, understandably, been hearing growing concerns with regard to the spread of COVID-19 as the infection takes hold throughout the UK. Government have now imposed a “National Emergency” with all non-essential services being forces to close temporarily. We understand that this is a difficult time both emotionally and financially and we remain committed to supporting our clients and local businesses through these challenging times.
We have considered the matter carefully, and due to recent Government restrictions have moved the majority of our staff to remote working.
Please note therefore;
- All the professional staff deemed to be working in an ‘essential‘ legal service will now be working from home so this will ensure service continuity for our clients.
- We will be rearranging face-to-face meetings with clients to take place via telephone (we can facilitate conference calls as necessary).
- We would request that you pay money to us by bank transfer rather than send a cheque
- We have postponed all networking events. This measure is only temporary and will be kept under review.
- We have made the following changes in accordance with the Department of Health’s guidelines and should any of our staff have showed signs of Covid-19 such as a high temperature and/or new continuous cough they were self-isolating. To date no one has shown any signs.
Our offices remain open to essential services only and we are closely monitoring the government’s advice and will respond and take further steps as and when required.
If your matter is an emergency call 01323 644222 and we endeavour to help you as much as possible.
As a business we are totally committed to our staff and clients health and wellbeing. With your help we can try to limit the spread and effects of this virus.