- FREE LEGAL ADVICE TO EVERYONE REQUIRING LEGAL ADVICE AT A POLICE STATION
- 24 HOURS A DAY / 7 DAYS A WEEK
- BY EXPERIENCED DUTY SOLICITORS AND POLICE STATION ACCREDITED REPRESENTATIVES
- ATTENDANCE WITHIN 45 MINUTES
- SIMPLY CONTACT OUR CRIME TEAM ON 01323 644222 OR OUR OUT OF OURS NUMBER 07724 350521 DAY OR NIGHT
Many cases are won and lost at the Police Station and therefore it is in your best interests to have a member of our Crime Team to represent you at the early stages of a police investigation.
We will consider the strength of any evidence against you, advise you of your rights and ease any concerns you have in relation to your case.
If you have been arrested or on bail or you know that you are going to be arrested then you need legal advice. If you have a family member, loved one or friend who has been arrested or on police bail please contact our Crime Team. We can help!
Some of the advantages of having legal advice are:-
- It’s entirely FREE
- We are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- We will talk to you in person or on the telephone within 45 minutes of your detention at a police station to ensure that your arrest and detention is lawful. We will further provide you with initial advice.
- We will ensure that you are being dealt with fairly and properly by the police at every stage of the investigation
- A member of our Crime Team will attend at the police station and speak to you in private prior to your police interview
- We will attend identification procedures
- If you are bailed to return to a police station we will keep you updated about any developments in your case and we will return to the police station with you FREE of charge
- We will do our best to ensure that you are released from the police station as soon as possible.
- We can assist you in retrieving any seized property back from the police
- If you are charged and have to go to Court we will already be aware of your case and know all the issues. Furthermore we can take early steps to ensure that you are represented at Court by completing legal aid forms in order to continue to represent you FREE of charge throughout the course of proceedings.
Please contact our Crime Team on 01323 644222 or alternatively on 07724 350521