We are client centric in our approach, always aiming to achieve your timescales and meet your requirements. The Conveyancing team at Stephen Rimmer LLP are here to provide you with expert support and advice to make sure that you are relieved of the pressures involved in the process of moving house. Once you have decided to sell your property or you have found somewhere to buy, leave it to us to take care of all the legal requirements. Our aim is to complete the process efficiently keeping you informed of progress throughout. We act for clients in many areas of the country and are proud of building our practice by repeat work and recommendation. Scroll down for more information and Click here to get in contact.
Our Services include:
- Buying and Selling of houses and flats
- Buy to Let
- Buying and Selling of development land
- Sale of development units
- Residential Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Lease extensions
- Rural property acquisitions/disposals
- English countryside property transactions
- Historic and listed property transactions
Of course cost is a factor, but saving a few pounds on your legal fees is a false economy. With Stephen Rimmer LLP you know you are dealing with a dedicated trained professional rather than a large team handling thousands of transactions at one time. We offer a high level of service and value for money for dealing with what is probably your most valuable asset.
Technology aimed at helping the process, not hindering it
Our office provides a Conveyancing service that focuses entirely on your needs. We have the very latest in direct computer links with the Land Registry, search providers and the Inland Revenue, enabling us to act quickly and effectively.
Whether you are buying, selling or both, whether your home is a house or a flat or even a bell tower – we have the experience and expertise to guide you through the process.
Stephen Rimmer LLP provides:
- Dedicated, specialist qualified staff
- Frequent updates on progress
- No call centres
- Sound advice and a friendly approach
- No Exchange-No Fee, apart from in exceptional circumstances
- No hidden extras
- No visit to our offices necessary – but are happy to see you if you wish
What our clients say:
“Superb service, usual efficiency, prompt and thorough”
“Everything was carried out to my satisfaction. Thank you”
“Excellent service once again”
“Excellent service. Good value for money”